How does Philips Hue check facings and promotional box in specialty hypermarkets thanks to a Mobeye check?
Philips Hue is part of Signify group. Products are connected lights to make your house look great and to create an adapted atmosphere to every moment controlling your lighting system.
Philips Hue products are available in many retailers, it's hard for the brand to get results from the field in real time. Philips Hue has contacted Mobeye to check its execution in different retail stores.
Philips Hue wanted to check the retail stores Boulanger and Fnac Darty for the following elements:
● the proper functioning of product displays
● the respect of the merchandising plan
● the filling level of merchandising elements
● the presence of promotional boxs
● Quick execution: 200 retail stores visited in 4 days
● Photos : having a qualitative picture of displays
● Comparaison of many checks to see the products evolution and the merchandising plan in-store.
● To check the efficiency of corrective actions.
Thanks to the different checks, Philips Hue could :
● Optimize its merchandising strategy.
● Target stores where elements were not available to build corrective actions.
● Improving reactivity for a better execution in-store.
Channel Marketing Manager @Philips Hue
"Thanks to Mobeye store checks, we could optimize our merchandising strategy on time. Results are concrete and let us have a realistic vision of the field in real time. We are very satisfied with the solution that brings us a great visibility and let us follow the evolution of results in-store."
Benefit from real-time insights across all your distribution networks. OOS rate, shelf space share, execution of displays... Mobeye supports you in your operational strategy with tailor-made studies according to your distribution network.